Mr. 24 has been on a hardware installing marathon since last weekend. The total hardware count is 144 (give or take a knob, I don't trust my non-math brain right at the moment) and I believe about 89 have been installed so far. It's an enormously painstaking process (who knew?) but since Mr.24 actually enjoys this kind of stuff, and since he's doing such an amazing job...it's moving along quite well and I suspect we will be blue tape free in the next few days, although... we are supposed to be moving this weekend, which might hinder the progress slightly.
We've been working at the house like little worker bees trying to get it ready for our arrival, which as some of you know, has been four years in the making and 14 in the planning, and to tell you the truth...it's all very surreal. I can't believe we're actually going to be waking up there Tuesday morning....with knobs and pulls and all the other parts that have taken so long to become a reality, one that will be our home - again.
Best get packing!

0 Yorumlar