Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Currently on the Needles


I started a new knitting project over the weekend when I remembered that I wanted to knit another sweater for the dog groomer's baby.  I love to knit for babies, the projects are speedy!  I love this pattern so far but I am not thrilled with knitting with Lion Brand Wool Ease.  The acrylic content is unforgiving in my hands.  However, I wanted this project to be machine wash and dry AND from my stash.  Hence the choice.

Shamefully, I am not finished with my previous book, The Daughter even though I had high hopes of increasing my reading every single day.  However - today is the day.  I'm less than 10 pages away and I have no excuses. Next up is this book in the photo, which I have to say, I love the cover art.  A pile of books?  Yes please.

What are you knitting and reading this week?

Joining Ginny and Frontier Dreams


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar