Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FALL FAVORITES FROM THE PIONEER WOMAN


I adore the PLUM color of this dinnerware!!!!
I have a darling little vintage set of Debbie Mumm Halloween plates
I am using for our tablescape in October and I wanted an
accent color of dinner plates to feature them perfectly....
when I saw these lovelies from the Pioneer Woman collection,
I knew I had found the perfect pattern and color!


This is my second set of the Adeline glassware...gorgeous for fall!


I also chose one of her new fall patterned batter bowls...
these are marvelous for cakes and cookies!


Her fall linen line features all the glorious colors of fall....
tea towels and reversable placemats!


I don't know if you have ever noticed her spatulas...but...


she was creative to include a little sweet saying on each one....


I just may have to build a new storage cabinet to 
hold my collection of the PW home decor....
I am so, so happy with these products!
The quality is top notch and the pricing is amazing...
thank you Ree Drummond!
What have you found recently that you are loving for fall?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar