Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Heinz 57

It is the OH's birthday today. We went for a pub lunch with children and grandchildren.  He has had a great day. This evening we were invited to a barbecue beyond Burford. There was something called the Feastival going on. I think it has something to do with Jamie Oliver the chef. The traffic was light though. Apparently you could hear the music from the village I visited today but I couldnt hear anything. The garden was amazing and I took these photos for my grandson who has autism. He is obsessed with trains and he would love this garden.











It was really relaxing watching the trains going around the garden. We had a couple of derailments but the barbecuer who is also 57! managed  the barbecue and the railway with great skill. The weather was lovely and I've really enjoyed sitting out in the garden in the evening. It seems a long time since it has been warm or dry enough.
Tomorrow morning we are looking at a motorhome in Oxfordshire. I'm keeping fingers crossed that this will be the one. 





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar