Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pretty Poppies!

Before I do my post  I would like to thank Debra from Common Ground for featuring my planted vintage baby bath.  I really appreciate it!

The first of the week I showed you my “Pop of Color” Poppies on my kitchen table.

If you’d like to see that post go here: Pop of Color

IMG_6197

Today I thought I would share the rest of my kitchen poppy décor.

My friend, Ann gave me the cupboard door, turned tray for my birthday last year.  It’s a fun piece that helps group this vignette on my island.

IMG_6214

IMG_6208

I don’t have enough poppy dishes to really do an entire tablescape so I throw them here and there for color.  The birds nest was a favor from a baby shower.  I just sat it there when I came home.  The egg is chap stick.  How sweet is that?

IMG_6213

These are some of my everyday dishes.  I pulled them out to display for the month of May.  It might be fun doing a tablescape with them and the poppies.

IMG_6216

Vignette on the kitchen counter.

IMG_6210

Notice my Pyrex snack stackers?  They are a new find from my friend, Dolly’s Aunt Bunny.

IMG_6212

IMG_6210

When I saw this vintage teapot (coffee pot), not sure.  I was thrilled.  I have never found anything old with a poppy theme.

IMG_6211

To tie in the three colors found in poppies I filled my boxes with red, green, and yellow candy.  The green ones are a bit lower today.  Hee-hee, wonder who’s been snacking on them?

IMG_6209

Behind my stove I have a yellow platter and my poppy S&P and sugar.

IMG_6265

Yesterday I found this small poppy bowl at D.I. for 50 cents.

IMG_6262

Don’t you just love it when you find something to add to a previous collection?  No matter how small it brings me such delight.

There you have it, my pretty poppies.  I hope they help to brighten your day!

Hugs,

Jann

I will be sharing with:

Funky Junk Interiors for SNS

The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sunday

A Stroll thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar