Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Replacement Decor In The Living Room.

Hello sweet blogging friends.

Happy Hump Day.

In my last post I told you about the beautiful cabinet I purchased and then regretted painting it white and sold it. 
I had planned on putting it between the two recliners in the living room.

I just did not like it white.  
Plus if I put it between the recliners I would not have a place for a lamp.


I have my old farmhouse window on the living room window in the corner.  I was going to have to take it down for the new windows to be put in so I decided just to move it.

I moved the window between the two recliners.  Added two planks I had on each side of the window.  Then put up two candle sconces.



So happy I could re purposes these chippy pieces of planking I had.







The sconces look pretty lit at night.


Getting my fall pumpkins out and around the house.


Hope you are having a great week.  
October is going quickly and November will be here soon and then the holidays. Yikes!
Hugs,
Kris

PS:  Does anyone know if there is a fairly inexpensive camera on the market that takes great pictures.  

I have been using my I phone 10 but my pictures are dark even with lightening them before shooting the picture.  

It works great on outdoor pictures.  Inside pictures not so much!

By the time I transfer them to my computer and brighten them in Pic Monkey they seem so washed out.

Would love to find a point and shoot camera that takes decent pictures that does not have a big learning curve.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar