Cluck, cluck. I've been a real chicken about this project. I did pluck up the courage to tie it on.
I wound the bobbins.
I got the first three inches of tabby woven and there I stopped. I need to do more homework before I tackle that overshot draft. It's scary.
In the stitching room I've gotten more done. My basket of flowers is finished and I am adding the border.
My little forest had an issue with the count on the last tree. It's in the bin now. I need to come up with a better way to keep count because I am making stupid mistakes. I made a copy of the pattern and am going to go at it with a highlighter as I go from now on. I hope that helps.
I moved this big project to the new Q Snap. It makes a world of difference. I hated that old rickety lap frame. The legs kept falling off. I'm working on the calico cat now. I'm afraid it's going to have some wonky stripes but no one will notice but me.
Finally, I even got a few more rows done on this impossibility. Who would have thought such a little thing would be so hard.

0 Yorumlar