Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Thoughts on a Sunday


 

It's been a weekend of this and that.  Some rest, a few chores, and a bit of coffee has rounded out my time.  

A new tree is being planted here at The Farmette.  My husband and I walked around trying to find just the perfect spot.  This is a male Gingko, as the females drop foul smelling seeds and the cows add enough fragrance to the farm.  

The raised garden beds have been cleaned and I am already scouting for new varieties to plant in the spring.  I have said it before, but request this free catalog, even if you are only looking for one packet of tomato seeds.  The photography, selection, and history of the plants they offer is astounding.  

      In June I brought home six chicks, which were thought to be all girls....ha, ha, ha!  Two roosters in the bunch and one of them gave me a head butt on the back of my legs.  I am now prepared with a "rooster stick" at all times.  

No virtual school for the next two days and the rest of the week?

  Well, we shall see.  

Stay well.....


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar