What does it feel to go back home after a month away from home? First of all, it is not that I don't want to go back home often, it is the cost and the time taken to travel which I am tired of. It costs me RM17.60 for toll and about RM20 for petrol just to go back home, not to mention 1 hour and 15 minutes spent driving.
But of course, going back home on weekends is fun! Why? It's not that I have another birthday bash waiting for me at home, but I have something different!
I have durians! Lots and lots of durians! I had durian on Saturday night, Sunday afternoon and Sunday evening. Yummy! I think my breath stinks now so I better go brush my teeth and gargle with Listerine before I go talk to my patients in minutes. Tata!
And oh, thanks for all the birthday wishes here, on SMSes, in Friendster and also by mouth! 20.07.2007 was special!
But of course, going back home on weekends is fun! Why? It's not that I have another birthday bash waiting for me at home, but I have something different!
And oh, thanks for all the birthday wishes here, on SMSes, in Friendster and also by mouth! 20.07.2007 was special!

0 Yorumlar