Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hey, Everybody

Sorry for the lack of postings lately. Some of the people I work for are actually insisting that I "finish" some of the things that they "pay me for." I've started Sentinel Worlds but I've had trouble getting into it, and I don't really have a lot of time to devote over the next few days. I'm afraid my next posting won't be until Thursday or Friday.

Sascha, thanks for the Tandy sound link. I'll play the game as-is for a few hours, just so I'll be able to notice the difference, and then install your fix.

More at the end of the week.

More, at the end of the week: I'm sorry, everyone, but I'm going to have to extend my break a little longer, probably until Tuesday (July 5). You didn't read all of my past postings all that carefully anyway, right? Go through the archives--there are some real gems in there.

I'm a bit baffled by the 26 of you who voted this posting "good."

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar